By logging into this web site you agree to the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use: https://portal.primaryhealthcare.com.au
Primary Health Care Limited (Primary) and its related body corporate (“we”, “us” or “our”) owns and operates the Primary Provider Portal, accessible at “https://portal.primaryhealthcare.com.au“ (the Portal).
All content on the Portal (including these Terms and Conditions) is subject to change at any time. Any amendment to these Terms and Conditions will take effect on the posting of the updated terms on the Portal. If there are significant changes or numerous minor changes, we will endeavour to seek your consent to the updated version.
- Provision of Advice
- Links to External Websites
Provision of Advice
- This Portal is presented by us for the purpose of allowing access to Primary Health Care providers to enable them to access their financial and billing information together with practice information concerning the Primary Health Care medical centre business. The Portal will enable you to view your Financial Information including:
- View, print and save your monthly disbursements information;
- View metrics which will be your own metrics in the context of the gross billings, average fee per patient of your medical centre, billing split and
- View communications from the Clinical team.
- The Portal is for the benefit of registered medical practitioners and all health professionals engaged to practice at Primary medical centres (PHC Providers). We encourage you to use the Portal for general information purposes. However, you should not rely on material on the Portal and we do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of, or reliance on the information contained on the Portal.
- The Portal is restricted to PHC Providers who have registered to use the site using their ordinary Primary log-in details. The Portal is password protected and is not accessible to the general public. You will only have access to your personal financial billings.
- Please note that the Portal does not include “live” data and that the Financial Information displayed on the Portal relies entirely on the accuracy of the disbursements information and documents you submit to Primary. We rely on the information provided by you when sourcing , collating, presenting and depicting your Financial Information on the Portal. Nevertheless we cannot assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on the Portal. You should always check that the information given to Primary is accurate, current and complete.
- We accept no responsibility for an individual gaining unauthorised access to the Portal. You agree that you will not share your log-in details with any person so as to facilitate their access to the Portal
- The site contains advertising. The accuracy of claims made in all advertising remains the responsibility of the advertising body paying for that space.
- We accept no responsibility for any liability that occurs as a result of wrongful promotion or misleading advertising on or associated with the Portal.
- The Portal contains Confidential Information which includes the Financial Information and all information relating to the content in the Portal, Financial Information of PHC Providers, and the Primary medical centre business which is displayed, published and depicted in the Portal. The Confidential Information does not include publicly available information..
- PHC Providers who access the Portal must not use or disclose the Financial Information and the Confidential Information to any third party unless that information is personal to the PHC Provider accessing that information and the PHC Provider consents to such use or disclosure.
- All Confidential Information is and remains the property of Primary or its related body corporate.
- Confidential Information can be disclosed where required by law or by consent of the parties.
- The obligation of confidentiality will continue for so long as such Confidential Information is maintained on a confidential basis by Primary or its related body corporate.
Links to external websites and third party content
- The Portal may contain links to third party websites. These links have been included for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. You should be aware that when you use these links, you leave the Website.
- The Portal may also display content authored by third parties within the environment of the Portal (Third Party Embedded Content).
- Views or recommendations provided in linked external websites or in Third Party Embedded Content do not necessarily reflect the views or recommendations of Primary or our related bodies corporate.
- It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites and in Third Party Embedded Content. We do not accept any responsibility for information provided on any external website or in Third Party Embedded Content.
- Currency of links to third party sites is dependent upon the owners of these sites advising us of any changes.
- Users are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit through external links on the Portal.
Use of the Website
- You must not use the Portal (including the comments and discussion forum facilities):
- for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, harmful, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise objectionable;
- in a manner which would harm or disrupt the operation of the Portal or its use by others;
- to offend others or harm Primary or its related bodies corporate; or
- to engage in any commercial activity that is not related to your engagement to practice at Primary medical centres.
- You acknowledge that the Portal and all content on the Portal is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- We retain all right, title and interest in and to the Portal and all content on the Portal except where expressly stated to the contrary (for example, in the case of Third Party Embedded Content). Nothing that you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any intellectual property rights in the Portal or content on the Website to you or to any third party.
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use the Portal and the content on the Portal for the purposes of your engagement as a PHC Provider and for no other purpose.
- You must not reprint or electronically reproduce the Portal or any content on the Portal except as reasonably necessary in the course of your engagement as a PHC Provider.
- Subject to applicable law, we may revoke the licences in paragraphs 19 and 20 above at any time and may suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Portal without notice to you.
Security of the Portal
- Users should be aware that the World Wide Web is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a user's transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses or other defects.
- We do not accept any liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer system, software or data occurring in connection with this Portal. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this Portal is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user's computer system, software or data.
- You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of the information you send when deciding whether or not to communicate by the Internet.
- While we use reasonable commercial efforts to make the Portal available, we do not represent or warrant that the Portal will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access will be uninterrupted or error free.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part is to be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the rest will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in relation to any dispute arising under, or in connection with, the Portal or these Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: 18 March 2014.